A FEW WORDS
Great attention to
I INNOVATE AND BRING NEW LIFE TO YOUR DIGITAL CONTENT.
I’m enthusiastic about digital media and love to stay on top of current trends in pop culture.
With my Distinction in my MA in Fashion Marketing & Communications and my BA degree in American Literature and Media Science, I gained a profound understanding of successful marketing & communications strategies, writing, content creation, and American history and its effect on current events. Before moving to London, I lived, studied and worked in Germany, Italy, and France which gave me deep insights into various European markets, their culture and the needs of an European audience, my American degree bridges the gap between Europe and North America. My marketing and fashion background builds the base of my professional interests.
The areas of my expertise include:
- Creative Content Creation
- Strategic Consulting
- Social Media Management.
HI, MY NAME IS
I am a bilingual digital media enthusiast excited about content creation & copywriting in English and German.
In the past, I have consulted small local businesses on their social media and content strategies, also managed several social media outlets and communities of international fashion eCommerce companies. I love staying up to date with social media trends, planning/scheduling posts, and I love finding ways to use new apps, etc. for my clients. I’m very passionate about writing and creating content for different outlets while adjusting the tone to the desired target group.
Interacting with the community and promoting engagement (through comments, likes, shares, followers, links, etc.) is as important to me as analyzing the social media campaigns with analyzing tools to adjust the strategy when needed. If you are looking for someone to help you with establishing a consistent social media presence and someone to build your brand for online success, I am the one for you!
Written words are my passion. I love using a different tone of voice for each client & project. In the past, I have written editorial pieces, detailed articles, blog posts, newsletters, social media captions, product copy, UX copy, and worked on various marketing projects. If you need help with Facebook Ads wording and set up, your Social Media Strategy or any editorial text for your website – I am ready to start writing.
Bonus: With my graphic design knowledge, I can make your website sound good and look pretty too 🙂
Thank you for your interest in my work. If you have any questions regarding my work or wish to work with me feel free to contact me any time on here or check out my social media. I would be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you a quotation for your project.
Work with me
Master of Arts – Fashion Marketing & Communication
University for the Creative Arts, UK
Bachelor of Arts – American Studies (Literature & Media)
Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munich
- Copywriting: editorial pieces, ads, product descriptions, articles, newsletters, social media posts
- Editing & Proofreading
- Language Localization, Transcreation & Translation (German/English/French)
- Social Media Management
- SEO Research & Optimization
- Webinar Creation & set up
- Blogger Relations, PR & product placements
- Strategic Marketing Concepts & Execution (online & offline)
- Branding & Mood Board creation
- Graphic Design
- Trend Forecasting
- German & English (bilingual proficiency)
- French (working proficiency)
- Italian (elementary proficiency)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Adobe Campaign, ActiveCampaign, Mailingwork, Mailchimp
- Hootsuite & Accengage
- Axure RP
- Google Analytics & Adwords, Facebook Business Manager
- various Content-Management-Systems, WordPress, Mangento
- Fashion Industry Essentials Certificate
by Parson School of Design New York & TeenVogue
- Erasmus+ Traineeship Certificate
by Sarenza & LMU